BASESONG

Download Latest gospel Songs For Free You Can Also Promote Your gospel Song On BASESONG,

Saturday 3 December 2016

Daily Devotional | THE POWER OF PRAYER | DEC 3RD 2016



 THE POWER OF PRAYER (2) 
 Categories: Daily Devotional   
“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray and not to faint”. Luke 18:1 (KJV)    Prayer is an act. It is communication between divinity and humanity. When man intercedes, God will intervene. There is hardly any divine intervention without human intercession. You see this in the account of Peter’s deliverance in Acts 12. Prayer is not only an act, it is a discipline. It starts with a desire. It demands discipline and grows into a delight, particularly as you see the answers to your prayers being manifested. You cannot access God and spiritual things without prayers. Prayers defined the work of Paul and Barnabas in their ministry. Prayers are pivotal to a believer’s success. You cannot do mighty things for God if you aren’t praying as a Christian. So give yourself to prayer. You may remain average if you’re not praying. You definitely can’t play in the big league if you aren’t given to prayer. Show me anyone in the big league and I will show you someone who knows the secret place of prayer.    Prayer is crucial in our lives. Jesus prayed very early in the morning, and He woke up in the evening to pray. The Bible tells us that He prayed all night even when He was tired after feeding the five thousand (Matthew 14:23). He gave Himself to prayer. It’s not surprising He was a wonder to His world. He was a man of prayer. Prayer helped Elijah confront Ahab and demand change in the land. Prayer will give you boldness. The news you hear from heaven in the place of prayer and fellowship determines the news you’ll make on earth. If you want to make news on earth, then you must hear news from heaven. It comes from the avenue of prayer. That’s where God reveals to you the secret things of heaven.    As this year draws to a close, please decide to give more time to prayer. You can never pray too much. Pray in season and out of season, and watch God do the incredible in your life. There is power in prayer.  
  Further Reading: Acts 6:4, 12:1–11  Daily Bible Reading: Morning—Ezekiel 45–46; Evening—1 John 2  
Daily Confession    The Lord is my hiding place. He preserves me from trouble. He has encompassed me with songs of deliverance. He instructs me and teaches me which way I should go. He guides me with His eyes.    The young lions lack, and suffer hunger, but because I seek the Lord, I shall not want any good thing. The Lord’s kindness shall not depart from me; neither shall His covenant of peace be broken.    I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever.    I refuse to faint under any circumstance and though my outward man may perish, I know that my inward man is renewed day by day.    I call every challenge a light affliction because I know it will pass. It cannot last forever, and God is using challenges for my good because I have learnt not to focus on them. Rather, I focus on what God is doing.    Every day and in every way I am getting better: spiritually, physically, financially, mentally, morally, and in all my endeavours.    I am called for a purpose. I will fulfill this purpose and I will arrive at God’s ordained destiny for my life. Nothing will cut me short. I will make a formidable impact in my world for the Kingdom.    It is my week of all sufficiency!   Spread the Word, Share!

No comments:
Write comments